Introduction to Erlik's Robotworld
Episode 1 :The Cover. / The first page
Don't forget to click on Images to make them bigger! Use the blog archive on the left to navigate pages, or click "newer post" on the bottom left of the page.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Contact and link exchange program

Do you have a website or blog about comics, webcomics, manga or anime? Then why not exchange a link with Erlik's RobotWorld? This could boost both site's exposure.

Here is what you have to do:

1) Contact me by email at the adress: studioerlik@yahoo.fr

2) If you want a button link prepar a small button image 117 X 30 pixels max of no more than 20 kb. If you just want a text link you only need to send me your URL.

3) If your site is accepted I will put your link or button on my webpage.

4) I will then send you an email asking you to place the button below on your page with a link to http://erliksrobotworld.blogspot.com/ (you can do it already if you want)





web page counter
web page counter